Grow your business, with customer reviews.
Collect & promote authentic reviews.
Some of our features & benefits...
- Build your repuation Reviews are a top influence for consumers. Let your happy customers do the selling for you.
- Dispute resolution Turn bad experiences around; negative reviews enter our dispute resolution process.
- Email templates Not sure how to ask for reviews? Our email templates can help.
- Social sharing Encourage sharing across social networks to get people talking about your brand.
- Reviews widget Easily embed reviews on your website with our site widget.
- Site badges Choose from one of our site seals to show off your rating, or customize it with your own style.
- Profile API Use our API for custom integration with your website and applications.
- Reply publicly Demonstrate your open commitment to service by posting public replies to reviews.
- Bring your reviews We'll import reviews from other services for free to help get you started.
- QR codes Engage customers in your print advertising or storefront with codes to scan on mobile phones.
- Get found in search results Profile pages, reviews, and rating stats are indexable by search engines.
- Custom questions Customize the review form by adding your own questions or rating categories.
Why reviews matter...
With the overwhelming number of options available to consumers, what makes them choose your business?
- A Nielsen global study found that consumers' most trusted forms of advertising include Recommendations from people I know and Consumer opinions posted online over more traditional media such as newspaper articles, newsletters, and TV ads (Nielsen Global Trust in Advertising Survey, Q3 2011).
- A 2007 survey by Deloitte's Consumer Products group found that 62% of consumers read consumer-written product reviews, and of those 82% said their purchase decisions have been directly influenced by reviews.
- Experian's 2011 Digital Marketer Report ranked consumer reviews in the top influences for purchasing decisions.
And these stats don't just apply to big businesses: A 2010 study by BIA/Kelsey and ConStat found that 97% of consumers search for local businesses online.
If customers love your product or service, you could be leveraging the power of reviews to help your happy customers spread the word and drive more sales. And since RateLobby lets you respond directly to customers who leave negative reviews, you have a chance to resolve their problem before it affects your reputation. What's more, dissatisfied customers whose complaints are resolved tend to be more loyal than those who never complained (Stauss and Seidel, 2004).
Plans & Pricing
Get 2 months free when you choose annual payments!
You can also list your business for free with only 3 reviews and no site integration, badges, or other advanced features.